Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1....

Of being wheat free, should have been day 2 but last night I had wheat without even thinking about what food I was putting in my mouth whoops....

I am going to briefly write about my day here, so I can see any changes over time, otherwise you can sort of forget what it used to be like.

Today I had my grumpy pants on, and no it was not because of lack of wheat...., I yelled at people, I screamed, I cried and I slept from 2.30 - 5pm, I seem to do this every afternoon, I am wondering if it has become a habit, or of it is all the crap food in my body, hoping it will stop soon. I hardly studied, I cleaned the shower, that knocked me.... always does. Oh and I weighed cause I forgot yesterday :) Tonight for dinner we had chicken, it was yummmm. Tonight my pain in my hands/arms are quite sore, have not been this sore for a long time....

It is school holidays here, Steph has already left school and Chris will only have about 3 weeks left when he goes back. 

Tomorrow being Wednesday I am hoping to go for a walk, I have study to do, I am hoping to clean the ceiling in our bedroom, has some yucky mould on it, hate old wooden houses, well hate this house, I love some old wooden houses. I will also listen to some more Wheat Belly. 

So thats it, catch you all tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget, there are loads and loads of us out there now who don't eat wheat. Gwen who's blog I follow has lost over 60 pounds this year. So many people are doing it - I wish you every success but unless you are really committed to it, it won't be a magic bullet. Like everything, you need to be dedicated to the changes you make. Good luck, it gets easier with every day as you find other foods you enjoy eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynda, have gone and checked out Gwen's blog, will have a good read over the next few days :)

      Delete
  2. Don't beat yourself up. Changing the way you eat is a learning process, you are smart & determined :-).

    Pick 2 or 3 jobs a week as your goal around the house, think of any improvements as an investment in your move to the Gold Coast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, it is the goal of moving that is motivating me, especially when it comes to the food stuff :)

      Delete