Monday, October 21, 2013

Today...

I was feeling ok, well in the morning, I had done quite a bit of study, and was feeling good about getting my nails done and my nose repierced, which is not going to happen this week, well the nails anyway, that wont be done till next week, but the nose will hopefully be done tomorrow. Tonight I am hating myself. I hate not having a life because of the CRPS, I hate that my teeth are falling apart because of dry mouth, because of the meds. I have lost so many bottom teeth and tonight I just lost another huge piece of enamel, before long I am going to be on baby food :(. And yes could go to the dentist but with CRPS, it has to be the hospital dentist, and it is not just a case of going in and getting teeth done, I do not want the CRPS to spread to my mouth which it has done in some cases. Everything has changed since CRPS.

Right now I feel like stopping all my meds immediately, which I know would be stupid with the meds I am on. I would end up in hospital as tempting as it sounds right at this moment. 

I will snap out of this, hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, but right at this very minute, it all seems to much.

Oh and another thing, I am getting these massive spasms in my lower back, for a few days now, it puts me in tears.... they are so sore. I hate everything about CRPS right now.

8 comments:

  1. Big hugs Jaxx it must be horrid....fingers crossed for you tommorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, today is a new day and a new outlook just :)

      Delete
  2. Aw mate that is no good. Just hope tomorrow is a better day. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Lovely Lady - I'm so sad to hear how much you are battling. I hope that today you are feeling a bit better and that things start to turn around for you. Sending heaps of HUGE {{{hugs}}} to you !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the hugs are much appreciated :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Jaxx I am sorry you are feeling so down. I cannot begin to imagine what is is like for you and I am impressed at how often your positive attitude shines through. It is inevitable that you are going to have some down days, you have so much to cope with every single day. I hope you managed to get a good nights sleep last night and are having a happier day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tracy, the good think is I try not to stay down for long :)

    ReplyDelete