Monday, October 7, 2013

Weigh in and Google +

I am using google +, but please excuse the ignorance here, as I am not even sure what it does, or how I even joined it, if thats what you are suppose to do lol.... But my mission for this afternoon, is to find out what it is all about :)

Been 6 days on no wheat, and my first weigh in came in with a loss of 1.5 Kilos, am stoked, at that was with no exercise :). Once I have got used to wheat free, I will look at eliminating my sugar, but for now one thing at a time :). Energy wise I am feeling a little better, well maybe a little more than a little but I am feeling better and thats got to be all good :).

Oh yeah we got one of those pod coffee machines on the weekend, not that I am a coffee fan, but it is another toy for me to play with :). Actually it makes quite nice coffee, and I have enjoyed a cup each morning :)

The house next door, is going up for sale again, it never sold last time and they ended up renting it out, the people moved out the other week and today they are putting up scaffolding to do it all up. It needs a bit of work, but what is pissing me of, is the noise the scaffolders are making especially when I am trying to study, hopefully it will be all done today, they seem to have done 2 sides of the house, and boy do they have a mouth on them, forgot what builders and such are like lol. Also with CRPS noise becomes an issue, and noises of constant banging etc really knocks the body around, so am feeling a little worse for wear CRPS wise. Poor little Miss Chico, even freaks out every time they make a huge lot of noise, she is hiding in the kids room most of the day so far.

So while the scaffolders are out there, making there noise, I am going to have my lunch, and watch Emmerdale with the TV turned up a bit louder :).

Anyway thats it, just thought I would pop in and tell you about the weight loss this week, roll on week 2, and Monday will be weigh day :).

Have added a weigh in page up the top, instead of the side bar now :)

10 comments:

  1. Great job on the loss - now keep it up!! Make it just what you do and yes, sugar should be the next to go. One thing at a time, make it a change that will stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and I am going to just keep making 1 change at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's a great incentive. Well done. What amazes me is that we don't have to bust a gut with exercise until we can't sit still....... meaning ur bodies really want to move.

    not all builders noisy and full of bad language, pity you got a tough bunch next door. Hope they're not there long. It's the nail guns that get to me.

    I'm enjoying a lazy day.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scaffolders have gone, and hey it is typical in Rotorua to hear those words all the time :)

      Delete
  4. Well done on the loss Jaxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Dear!! Nice going. Keep it up!!

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's an awesome loss! I just started back wheat free this week, its been so hard but I know this is whats best for me. I can't wait to see what affect it has on my Crohn's and PCOS symptoms. Its probably to soon to tell, but do you think it will help with your CRPS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will help with the CRPS, and I do think I feel a little better already.... :). Good luck to you doing it, I have found going wheat free fine, what will get to me will be cutting out the sugar, but first I will get my body adjusted to wheat free :)

      Delete
  7. What sugar do you have Jackie? I don't eat any sugar at all and I'm trying to think what you'd have that doesn't have wheat? One thing I can say is that the less sweet food you eat, the less you will crave it. Even non sweet food tastes sweet to me now and normal sweet food tastes really really sweet to me.

    ReplyDelete