Sunday, November 3, 2013

1st January 2015

I am over the life I have, wish I could say more but can't...... you will have to wait a bit longer.

I am pissed of right now, and today has put some perspective on my life - lol - just as I write this the song "Don't Stop Believin" has just come on, I have to keep believing that by 1st January 2015, no matter where I am, will be the right place.

And to top it of, Miss Chico even with her calming pills is petrified of the fireworks.... might look into those thunder coats (I think thats what they are called) and get one. Biscuit is deaf so she is fine :)

Stephs boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow, we had the cake and present opening tonight, while everyone was around - was a nice way to end the what was a crappy day :)

5 comments:

  1. Hope things get better for you soon Jaxx hugs hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are feeling better today and that today is a MUCH better day for you !!
    Is there someone you can talk to to help you get perspective on what is happening in your life ? I do hope so.
    Sending heaps of love, hugs and positive energy !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, am feeling better today, some serious thinking has been done and finding out what needs to come first, second etc....

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a difficult time. I hope you have people around you who can give you some support. What a shame about the fireworks. I've heard of dogs being utterly terrified but I've never had a dog that's been bothered by them xx

    ReplyDelete