Friday, November 1, 2013

1st November 2013

Well here we are - Christmas is next month, in case you did not read it properly here it is again CHRISTMAS IS NEXT MONTH...

Ok have just done a post on my "other blog", go check it out :)

Because the video did not work on yesterdays post, here is a picture of my nails I got done, I love them. I think I like the gel nails :)



Today has been a pretty good day, I passed another paper, so am stoked with that, have exams next week - getting a little close now - then I have a couple of weeks off before summer semester begins :).

David and I have the house to ourselves tonight, Chris is at his girlfriends and Steph and Rob have gone away for the night. Already tonight fireworks are being let off somewhere in the neighbourhood and Chico is already freaking out, lucky it was only a few. 

This weekend will involve studying and we might go and get David a tablet of some sort so I can have my iPad back, as it has my study notes on.

Oh yeah I had changed my degree to a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Social Policy and Rehab, as I said it would not really give me anything, so though I won't quite complete it next year now I have changed to a Bachelor of Health Science - majoring in Rehab - this will give me a few more options work wise and I feel much happier now :)

Anyway have a great weekend all :)

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous, your nails are gorgeous….love that colour :-)

    ReplyDelete