Sunday, December 8, 2013

Another week done and dusted.....

I passed my exams, am stoked, cause I really thought I had failed one, and actually got a higher mark on it, than the one I thought I did well on - go figure. 

Yesterday we went to Tauranga, to "The Farmers Market" and then to "Mount Maunganui" for "The Little Big Market", we then went to "Bayfair" and got some xmas presents. Oh yeah managed to find me a Kombi Van calendar for 2014 - yay :). Also went to "Farmers" and splashed out on a couple of tops as they had 20% off. 

Today we finished getting the xmas presents in "Rotorua", wrapped and under the tree, still got a few little vouchers etc to get but the main presents are done :).

Our little Christmas tree is up, not the best of photos but you get the gist. It was a fibre optic one but the lights weren't working so we bought some cheap lights to go on it :)




As I had passed my exams, David got me these charms for a pressie, they are two little charms for my "Louis Thompson" charm bracelet. An aeroplane and a little green seahorse, I need 7 more charms and then it will be complete, and then I will finish the Pandora charm bracelet, have about 6 or 7 charms for that to fill it up. 



This week, I am getting my hair done, the roots really need bleaching, and also I am getting my eyebrows done, this week, next week I am getting my nails done, am going to get something really cool done, will show you when done :)

Ok think thats about it for me now, have a great few days and see you on Thursday with a pic of my hair, not that it will be much different, except have decided to go short again after trying to grow it out lol. 

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your exam results, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome effort Jaxx..... Enjoy your hair therapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna and I plan too, can't wait to get my nails done next week :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your exam results! And yes... love the idea of pampering. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant that you did so well. What a relief for you.

    Sounds as though you will be busy this week.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MargieAnne, was a huge relief, really thought I had failed at least one :)

      Delete
  5. well done on the exams…

    love the charms…:-)

    ReplyDelete