Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 - Hello 2014

This year has been neither great, neither bad, it was one of those years where I plodded along day after day... This is not a bad thing or a good thing..... so for now. I am going to focus on the people who are true friends, the ones that are there for me when I need someone, and by focusing my energy on the true people in my life, will mean I have more energy to give to them, as I will not be wasting my energy on the people who just snide about you behind your back. So on that note.....


WELCOME 2014




2014 is a year about me, my goals for 2014 are set out below, I want to get back into Wiccan again, I want to set up my alter and seeing as I can not find my crystals I have to start again, which is not a bad thing as it is a New Year and also a "Supermoon" on January 1st. I want to get back into mediation, I want to bring out my spiritual side again, I have missed it. So my goals are pretty self explanatory, to be happy, to be healthier (and by this I am not talking kilos as such, I am talking about me as whole, the spiritual, the physical, and the emotional). Pass my uni papers, which will hopefully be easier as I try and reduce some medication. In 12 months David and I will have set some goals about what we want beyond 2014, and how we are going to do it. I am going to have fun again, I have forgotten how to have fun. 2014 is about moving forward and not looking back at the past. 


This Wiccan Rede, I used to have printed out and have by my bed and by the computer, this I am going to do again. 


2014 is about change for me, as I know that if I am surrounded by positive people, that energy in returns comes back to me. Biscuit will be here to bring in 2014 with us tonight, I will treasure that, as it will be her last New Year I am pretty sure, she is not doing very well still. (Check post below on what has happened with our dog Biscuit).


So stay safe everyone, welcome in 2014 with open arms you never know what it will bring you. 


12 comments:

  1. Heres to a happier new year..... BTW where did you get your bike from, and what brand was it ? thanks might be time do put up more pics of outfits and headbands headbands I like.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bikevegas or something like that, not there now as they are now Bikebarn, just wait till they have their 50% of sale, which is nearly every week, like the Briscoes sales lol. And outfits and headbands pics will be more in 2014 :). Have an awesome new year :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year my friend, to you all and special hugs to Biscuit too... I'll call you shortly lol

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your goals for 2014 have a happy New Years Eve.... Glad biscuit is a lil bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Donna, trying not to get to excited as she still has to many side effects, but at least she is still having some good days - Happy New Year to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sad to hear about biscuit. Poor thing. Wishing you a very happy new year mate. hope all your goals come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee-Anne, must try and catch up before everyone is back to work on Monday, will send you a txt :)

      Delete
  6. Love your goals for 2014, hope you achieve them all. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I plan to achieve them all. Happy New Year to you and your family :)

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year Jackie - sorry to hear about your dog... it's always sad when they get old and sick. Good luck for next year, I hope it's a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynda I am going to make 2014 a good year for me :)

      Delete