Sunday, December 1, 2013

I never knew.....

how much I would enjoy learning about micro-organisms etc...... will I remember them when it comes to exams, is a complete other story :)

Over the last couple of weeks, everything that could possibly go wrong did with me, just when it felt like it was all going to be put into the to hard basket... and I would just ignore it all (which would have made things a lot worse), a guardian angel from above once again came to my rescue - this seems to happen a lot with me, just before I am about to hit rock bottom, something comes into my life and solves the issue enough for me to be positive again, and sort out the problem. I am amazed at how life does that to me in the last minute of things.

Last night we went to a friends of David's BBQ, it was only us and them which was really nice, as I can not do nighttime very well - so they made it 5pm and we were home by 8pm, perfect for me, I love it when people understand how hard it is for me at times and they work around that for me. First time I had been out at night in god knows how long, and it wasn't even really night lol. 

Anyway time to get back into finishing of my first worksheet for Uni, not due for another week, but would like to finish it by about Wednesday :)

Have a lovely Sunday all, I might head on down to the craft market at the lake front before it gets to hot :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to get out for a night and that's lovely that your friends were so accommodating. Having guardian angels is very helpful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me how life falls into place :)

    ReplyDelete