Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another nice person sadly left this world today..... oh and weigh in

First of the funeral, it was a beautiful funeral, just what A would have loved, it was in the "Redwood's", he was a tramper and walked these amazing tramps that few people have done, there were two things important in his life L his wife and his tramping, the coffin was surrounded by native bush, we had it under these huge sails in the (Click the next word "Redwoods" to see the sails) - on his coffin was his pack, sleeping bag, his tramping boots and native flora. It was a sad but happy and beautiful funeral at the same time. David was asked to read a poem :)

Next thing Biscuit, she has good days and ok days but the days are all still good, she is not suffering, she is loving the home cooked meals and not vomiting it up, doing all the right things she should be doing and as long as she is doing that she will stay with us. 

Now onto weigh in, with all this stress, I would have thought the scales would have gone up, but they show a 1 kilo loss, so am not complaining about that.

Tonight I start my medication decrease, we are working on the methadone, I am not going to say I am not a little worried, after reading the side effects from methadone withdrawal, but we are doing it very slowly - when I say we I mean the GP and me :). 

Now that life has returned to somewhat normality, David and I need to discuss our future in the next few weeks,  first we need to get over all what has happened this year.

In the meantime I am dreaming about this, but in a different colour :)


So there thats today...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jackie - I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I hope you and David work things out, life is just too short to worry about some of the things that cause us to fight. Good luck with your medications too.

    ReplyDelete