Sunday, January 5, 2014

Boy oh Boy

2014 is surly giving me a challenge, early this morning we found out a friend has passed away, we went there for dinner about 5 weeks ago and I only said yesterday to David that we should get them over for dinner in the next week or two....  trying to stay positive is getting mighty hard right now.

Yes David and I are talking, with everything going on around us soon puts a perspective on what is happening in our life - we still have many things to sort out, decisions to be made, but after hearing today of our friends death we really need to be there to support each other.

Positive for today, Biscuit is having a pretty good day today, yesterday was not so good, so to see a little spark in her today is wonderful :).

And on that note seeing as assignment is in, I am going to blob in front of the TV today and just watch some mindless stuff I think.

And one last thought for the day:

Don't Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie. So much going on indeed. I am very sorry to hear of the death of your friend. This will be another shock to your system. My heart reaches out to you.

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MargieAnne, I am really trying to keep strong, just hope it does not all catch up with me down the track...

      Delete
  2. Thinking of you Jaxx . I know how you feel . 2014 hasn't started too well for me either a good friends father was farewelled yesterday and found out another close friend lost her mum today. Take each day as it comes and give it your all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, sorry to hear of your losses as well, all this can only make us stronger - take care <3

      Delete