Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Have not had....

an afternoon nap, since the other day as I am to scared, which is probably a good thing as I was trying to kick the habit (if that is what it is) anyway. So at this stage the freakout was only a oncer, and am hoping it will stay that way.

Since Biscuit has gone we have been giving Chico lots of attention and she is loving it, I am also taking her for a small walk everyday, when I say small I mean small, only about 500m but hey it is a start for me anyway. 

Tomorrow is weigh in, not sure if I mentioned last week I lost 200 grams, so 2 weeks in a row, was a loss :).

Study is still a struggle, but hey whats new there.....

Anyway back tomorrow with a weigh in, and am getting my nails redone tomorrow, desperately need it as it has been 5 weeks and they are just to long now and are very annoying lol. 

Have a Wonderful Wednesday all :)

4 comments:

  1. As you know, I've been away so I didn't know about Biscuit. What a shock and how very sad. I'm so sorry to hear your news. I have always wished our dogs would live a whole lot longer so we didn't have to say goodbye to them so often. My girls are both very elderly and I often look at them wondering about how much time they have left. Best not to think about it. Good luck with your weight loss and exercise. Personally, I find walking a great way to burn energy but then I don't suffer from your condition. I love your new banner xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie, dogs are members of our families and it is so hard - good thing though Chico is doing ok now, think she is loving all the extra attention :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow and well done on your loss last week. Enjoy your walks no matter how long they are - you are doing more than the person who is still sitting in their chair !!!
    Have a great week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, forgot to weigh in today so will remember for tomorrow now :)

      Delete