Sunday, January 26, 2014

I know this blog is not really about make-up etc, BUT...

I thought this was to good not to share, am defiantly going to try this :)



Today I finished of my final assignment, tomorrow morning I have an online test to do... and then it is study study study for exams, though I will be taking a couple of days off, exams start on the 10th Feb. Today after I had finished my assignment and sent it in, I rearranged my study corner a little, added some scarves I had.but were to nice to use :). I can now see my "Living Dead Dolls" much better, and have started my alter as well. 

Today we were going to go to the markets, but just as we got there they had all packed up, was just to wet - bugger it all, not that I had any money anyway :)

Was spending a little time checking out make up websites today and found this site "Mac Imports", what a great site to buy makeup like "Urban Decay" and "Tarte" though they only have 1 thing in from Tarte. 


Though I did buy "TARTE Amazonian Eye & Cheek Palette" from Trade Me this weekend. 


And I am also getting this from Trade Me as well...

From Urban Decay I am wanting these three palettes...

This is the first one of three...


This is the second one of three......


This is the the third one...


And here is all three to compare them with....


Tomorrow in some parts of New Zealand, it is a long weekend - tomorrow we are going to catch up with David's sister and his niece, been a while since I last saw her...

Am going to book in my hair to be done about the 7th February, by then the pink should have washed out, will get a cut and the roots bleached - well I hope so anyway, this weekend I am getting eyelashes done



2 comments:

  1. YAY for getting your assignment finished - good luck with your studying.
    Have a great day and work hard !
    Me

    ReplyDelete