Friday, January 3, 2014

It's going to be ok :)

This came up on my Facebook feed today, found it to be rather apt to my current situation...



You know what is rather bizarre, now the shock has worn off, I actually feel like it is all going to be ok for me, I am not sure in what way, but I am a great believer of things all happen for a reason. I have no idea if I have a future with David, but one thing for sure, I am not going to let his words get to me - this saying says it all. 


"You cant control the actions of others but you can control your reaction" 

We are still not talking, I am fine with that, we do discuss Biscuit, I am not going to let Biscuit miss out on love/treatment because of our behaviour. I am still doing the housework, washing etc, I am not going to be petty over things though it did cross my mind :).

One thing I did do though, was throw out all the positive and happy notes I had done throughout the year. Most of them were fun times with David, to me that now all felt false, not really sure how to word it properly. They are gone now in the bin and will be in the rubbish truck by lunchtime. In case I am confusing you all, I did a jar and when good things happened I wrote it down on a piece of paper to be read New Years Eve, well that didn't happen for a reason (and maybe this is why), I could not read them now, it just didn't feel right - so out they went :)

I am so glad I spent last year working on me for some of it, in the past if this had happened, I don't know what I would have done, I know I would not be feeling calm like I currently am. 

Anyway the assignments still await, so best I get onto them now so this afternoon I can veg out and watch a movie or two, with Biscuit and Chico.

Catch you all later from this so-called "Crazy Woman", and I mean that in a lovely positive way - might try and find a cool signature with the word crazy in it, to end my posts on :)

8 comments:

  1. Jackie keep that positive attitude & you WILL get through.
    Look after yourself.

    Southgirl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read your latest two updates Jaxx, you are a strong woman and will come through this in the end *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote and have found it to be true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A quote I plan to use a lot this year :)

      Delete
  4. Love that quote.
    Keep strong xx

    ReplyDelete