Thursday, January 16, 2014

Today is the vets...

We thought yesterday was Biscuits last day, but she perked up, today we are 99% will be the day, we have the vets at 4pm. I think now she is starting to feel its her time to go. There is another major personal thing happening in our family today, I will be so glad when today is over, not a nice day for David on his birthday as well. 

I have been given an extension on my assignment, so though I will do some study, I am also going to try and relax, have ACC appointment tomorrow, so once that is over, hopefully a little relaxation will be on the cards. 

We are going to the ring the vets and see if we can get her in earlier.... 

At 11.30am we put Biscuit to sleep :(

18 comments:

  1. Thats really sad Jaxx. Lots of hugs to you all. Sad for David on his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeeAnne, and yip it did put a damper on the day, but we did get the kids and partners around and had a small BBQ.

      Delete
  2. Oh Jackie - I am so sorry that this is all happening today. I am sending so much love and HUGE hugs across the ocean !!! But know too that this will pass.
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, and thanks for listening to me, well reading my issues... it was nice to be able to talk to someone about the other thing, and that is all done today as well, so maybe tomorrow we can start to move forward :)

      Delete
  3. Loves and hugs to you all. Sad news to hear xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about Biscuit - hugs to you all

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jaxx I am so sorry about Biscuit, what an awful day for you. I hope the other matter is not too serious and is resolved quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bless the poor little pooch.R.I.P. Biscuit.

    Southgirl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about Biscuit but so glad you didn't let her linger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your very much loved furry baby be rest assured you gave her an amazing life and when it was time you let her go without suffering

    ReplyDelete