Friday, February 28, 2014

What a great start to Friday.....


Today I found out I passed my summer papers - am stoked, then this morning I walked 2.3km's, am really really stoked about that, and I also did 8 minutes on the exercycle - even if the rest of the day goes to crap I don't care :). I did my walk this morning as am not sure what the weather will be like later today. Did I mention I walked 2.3kms today lol. I am not going to deny the pain has increased but hey, sometimes you have to challenge the pain :)

Yesterday I went out for lunch and seeing as I had yellow nail polish on, I figured I may as well wear my only yellow top.... so this is what I wore, excuse the squinty eyes, am having trouble sleeping...


Headband - A surf shop in Aussie
Earrings - 'Original Gypsy Fair'
Necklace - 'Skingraft'
Bag - 'Surfers Paradise Market'
Bracelet - 'Soundshell Market'
Charm Bracelet - 'Silvermoon'
Top - 'Autograph' - (Last year in Aussie)
Skirt - 'Holy Clothing' (and it is blacker than the picture shows, and they no longer have this particular style)
Sandals - Think it was Jay Jays or somewhere like that (Last seasons)
Nail Polish - 'The Color Club'  (Color - Almost Famous)

This weekend, no real plans as yet, Chris is working this afternoon, then off to Auckland for the weekend to the Bruce Springsteen concerts to work and watch (yesterdays post explains it all).

Anyway thats it for now - have a great weekend all, I will be back on Sunday with the 'Love Every Body' monthly post :)

6 comments:

  1. Don't you look lovely in that outfit !!!! WELL DONE on your exercise - go you !!!! And an even bigger WELL DONE on passing your exams !!
    I am so proud of you and you should be of yourself as well.
    Have the best weekend !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, must admit I do feel pretty proud of what I have achieved :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on passing your summer papers - that's great news. I love your daisy headband. I'm super impressed by how much you've been able to increase your exercise - I remember when you were only able to walk a very short distance - now you're heading towards a marathon - of the walking kind! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie, I was determined to make the 2k mark, and I will stay on this amount for the next few days, then maybe 3k in about a week or so :)

      Delete
  3. So happy for you. You look stunning in yellow. Congratulations on the pass too. What a relief to have the results back. You are walked twice as far as I could this morning.

    Blessings

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. I love the shirt - though I know the colour wouldn't suit me (blonde and pale-ish but too freckly) and again I love the headband!

    ReplyDelete