Monday, February 3, 2014

Will it or won't it...

The pink is nearly out of my hair.... I am hoping it will be out enough to get my roots bleached on Wednesday..... I am washing it twice a day to get as much pink out as possible. I don't regret it, but I should have not done it so close to getting the roots bleached, the colour it is now is like a light pink and I really love this colour :)

Oh a positive, for the last week I have had normal BM's..... honestly going to the toilet now is bliss, long may it last :)

Next week I have exams, not feeling really positive about it all but hey not a lot I can do about it now, except keep studying and try and stay as stress free as possible. I am still walking - still only doing 1.2K's but am aiming to increase it to 1.5K's later this week, and by the end of next week, I am hoping to be doing 2 k's - whoohoo exciting stuff lol - to be honest it seems pathetic, considering before I broke my leg and got CRPS, I had only just completed a half marathon :(. 

David has had a bit of a health scare in the last few days, nothing major really, but just an eye opener on how pathetic our eating is...... hmmmm now the BM's are normal I wonder if I can do lower carb, now I am saying lower carb, as I need my fruit and not sure if I can give up my potatoes just yet...... thinking thinking thinking. Nothing will happen till at least after my last exam next week Friday, so if all is going well still on the toilet side that would be 3 weeks of normal BM's I might just try it again :)

Yesterday met up with my dad and uncle who is out from Holland - Peta he lives in "Best", just Northeast of Eindhoven, that was quite nice, we went out for lunch.

Not a lot else to report for now, nothing to much exciting is happening and this week apart from the haircut it will be study study study - so on that note have a great week all :)


4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your studying - stay focused and celebrate when they are over.
    Have a hard working week !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, in about 12 days I can have a couple of days off, before the next semester starts lol

      Delete
    2. Hi

      I have relatives over there as well, mostly in The Hague.....

      Cheers

      Peta

      Delete
  2. All the best with the study, sure you will be okay.
    Always nice to catch up with family…especially overseas ones.

    ReplyDelete