Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A little bit up and a little bit down....


Feeling a little down, yesterday went to the doctors to get my next reduction in the methadone, it didn't happen as the pain has increased, he didn't want to reduce just yet, he is waiting to see how we go for another 4 weeks, he said it might come to a point where I can not decrease it anymore because of the pain :(.

Normally I would come home and eat but i didn't, I got Chico and we went for our walk, I walked 2.3kms and then today we walked 2.45km's, still have to do my exercycle, yesterday I did 10 minutes so will do 10 minutes again today, tomorrow is a rest day :)

We have lots of birds in our surrounding tree's, they little birds come inside and hang around the dinning room, on the chair like this, or on the table, we can have up to three at a time, and they can enter as many as 8 or 9 times a day - love it. 


Not much else to report, the kids are doing well, I am doing well and David is doing well, so not much more to say, tomorrow I should get my 'GemBox' am hoping to do a video on it.... oh yeah I had purchased a 'Naked Palette 3' of trade me, I got duped, am now waiting to hear from the guy, I had my suspicions it was not legit, when I first got it, and after doing some research, it is defiantly a copy... so be careful when buying things of Trade Me. I try and do my research but sometimes you don't know until you get it in the post :). 

Anyway have a nice day all :)



6 comments:

  1. Your exercise is definitely on the increase and that's exciting. I'm sorry you were duped by someone selling something on-line. Sadly, we've also had that experience. When Archie was about 12 he used all his pocket money to buy a nintendo (or something) and when it arrived he opened the case and it was empty! You wonder how some people sleep at night xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh poor Archie, so much harder when you have saved the pocket money as a kid :(

      Delete
  2. You may not have been able to reduce meds, but your walking etc is going well. Personally I think that's more important :)

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MargieAnne, and that is so right :)

      Delete
  3. That's great walking you're doing. About that makeup, it was on Fair Go last week that it was a fraud. Did you watch that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was Lynda, and yeah did see it :)

    ReplyDelete