Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I scheduled last Sundays post from Saturday...

I won't do that again, cause Saturday night, everything went to the crap literally... I have picked up a virus or a bug.... since Saturday night, I have had a 1/4 of a 1/4 piece of toast.... and sucked on a couple of ice blocks and now keeping some ginger ale down.... I have lost nearly 8 kilos since Sunday morning (good thing I can afford to lose 8 kilos)...  I think things are turning around a little today, else tomorrow I will be at the doctors.... As long as I take my meds throughout the day at 1 or two at a time, I think I am keeping them down, unless they are going straight through me, but I am not going to check for that.

I always get worried a little as this can be how CRPS can transfer internally, but positive thoughts it aint going to happen...

Needless to say there has been no walking, no photos, I am in bed all day sleeping... I have asked for extensions on the assignments, as there is no way I can read a computer screen...

Anyway so thats it for now, the 21st will be a no go unless by some miracle I get better today but doubt that is going to happen.

Bye for now..


10 comments:

  1. Aw sorry to hear you're not well, rest up, stay warm, hydrated and hope you're over this soon

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Hope you feel better soon, also you look really pretty in the photos you took in the previous post...I can remember when your mother passed away, I have been reading your blog a long time! also your children have done amazingly and both looking good, especially all the problems you had with Chris, he has done so well...

    Cheers

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks Peta for all the lovely compliments :)

      Delete
  3. Take care Jaxx sleep and rest hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feeling soon. Rest up..take care of you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope you are recovering. I'm catching up again.Take care.

    Love an Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MargieAnne, slowly but surly :)

      Delete