Sunday, March 2, 2014

Love Every Body - March 2014



   
Its that time of the month again for "Love Every Body". this month we are talking about boobs, yip boobs, or as we have one male doing this, it can also be called chests.

Well my boobs I have never really thought about, unless I was having to buy a bra... when I was young, my body was much smaller which meant my boobs were also much smaller. Don't really care much for my boobs, they could not even breast feed the twins when they were born, I dried up after about a week and I just had enough milk to give them each a little in the tube that they were being fed in for the first week. In fact they are more of a hinderance than a blessing, they bounce around when I run, well ok walk fast, and put me on a trampoline and they just about give me black eyes ;)

Now even at this ripe old age that I am, I still have no real infatuation with my boobs, thanks to overseas online shopping, I can now buy lovely bras that fit - thats a bonus.

But yeah they are there, most days I never even think about them, they are just an attachment to my body - thats all..... so there you have it, my take on boobs :)


16 comments:

  1. I love my breasts. Which is kind of funny when I think of my mother's love/hate relationship with hers. She began to develop in the days of flappers so big breasts were not what she wanted but certainly what she got. I guess she came to live with them as just being a part of her body, as you have.

    I must admit I do not enjoy the jiggling and it pains me that I have to spend extra to get good fitting bras.

    Acceptance is on the way to enjoying and loving.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip can relate to not enjoying the jiggling and yip the cost of bras for a decent one is just about a deposit on a house lol

      Delete
  2. I'm sure your husband would see it very differently! Your comment about the trampoline made me laugh! I always feel better when I'm wearing a good-fitting bra (even though I'm practically flat-chested) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter what size a good fitting bra is a must to enhance them :)

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the comments from the two people above.
    "Acceptance is on the way to enjoying or loving." That is SO true! Also, I bet your hubby loves your boobs. :)

    I have big boobs too and my feet have shrivelled up as they never see daylight under the shadow of them! ;) Look forward to seeing your future posts in this challenge. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to laugh about the shrivelled up feet :)

      Delete
  4. I think the project is getting me to think about my body, I don't often think about parts of my body x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I have found with doing this, I had never ever thought of my body as having parts... don't know what I really thought they were though lol

      Delete
  5. I also find it hard to run, and when we had a trampoline class in school I refused to do it as the boys had made rude comments about all girls boobs and I was bigger than others in class, so as much as I wanted to risk the black eyes I didn't want the unpleasant comments! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At school I think I was pretty lucky with not getting teased - or maybe I did and I don't remember it ;)

      Delete
  6. I think there are several parts of our bodies that we don't think about, but it's nice to take the time to appreciate them as a part of ourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I have loved about doing this, it has really made me think about my body :)

      Delete
  7. agree with lynsey, I'd never really thought about my arms before last month. I loved this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how we never have thought about our body parts before....its been nice to break them up and see that I do have parts I love :)

      Delete
  8. "....they are there, most days I never even think about them, they are just an attachment to my body - thats all..... so there you have it, my take on boobs" I think it is really refreshing to hear a woman say they hardly ever think about their boobs! Go you! Well done that woman!!!

    ReplyDelete