Sunday, March 16, 2014

Out with the old and in with the new....

Tomorrow the new me will start to evolve, I am really excited not just the change in food but just the change in the whole me, watch me evolve...

Over the weekend there was a storm in many places of New Zealand, I would have loved to have been at the beach, I saw photos of the 'Mount' and it looked so fierce and awesome :).

Anyway before the weather packed up to much, David and I went out for breakfast... and this is what I wore -
Skirt - "Holy Clothing" Majolica Blue Kelsey Circle Flare Vtg Victorian Gothic Fancy Skirt
T-Shirt - "Virtue" (Last Summers)
Wrist Band - "Beachfront Markets" Surfers Paradise
Pandora Charm Bracelet


Earrings and Necklace - "GemBox" - March Box - Boho
Ring - "GemBox" - February 
Nail Polish - "Lime Crime" CREMA DE LIMON and ONCE IN A BLUE MOUSSE Can be purchased from "Beauty Bliss" in New Zealand


And some selfies just because :)


 Eye Make-up - "Urban Decay" Naked Palette 1  Available from"Gracie Lou" in New Zealand
Lipstick - "Urban Decay" Revolution Lipstick 69 (This lipstick is awesome) Available on "Trade Me"


We are still having heaps of birds flying inside, today one came in through the dinning room and then came into the lounge and sat on our coloured lights and artificial branch thingees... photos a bit blurry sorry but it is so cute, I am thinking it might be the same one coming back all the time, it goes into the kitchen, on the bench, into the lounge I love it :). 


Anyway thats it from me for today - catch you all next week and will hopefully do a blog on Monday or Tuesday :)

2 comments:

  1. We have lots of birds around here of late too…one very cheeky kookaburra comes daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new make up is very nice and the nail polish is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete