Sunday, March 9, 2014

The weekend is near the end, if you live in New Zealand anyway...


Went to the Bakery yesterday and forgot to get the 'Artisan Doggie Treats', got to excited about everything else they had there, but I will go back in the next week and check it out properly - sorry Charlie :).

Today is a no exercise day, I am doing it every second day and pacing myself - all about pacing myself... 

This morning I went to 'Farmers' and got a couple of tops, they were down to $20 from $69.00 so a good score, they were in the summer sale but is a heavier fabric, so will be good for me for the winter and they have 3/4 sleeves which is all perfect for me in the winter, as long sleeves are out with the CRPS... 

Anyway I wore this....

Top - 'Farmers' (still a few left down to $20 well in Rotorua anyway)
Leggings - 'Farmers'
Handbag - Ripcurl - Gold Coast


Shoes - Converse (Not sure if this one is still available)


Earrings - 'The Original Gypsy Fair'
Necklace - 'Skingraft'
And was wearing a headband but you can't see it :(. 

I love my converse shoes and have heaps of them, they are so comfy and live in them in the winter... 

I am hating seeing the boring winter colours arriving in the stores... I am not going to do winter this year, I am going to continue wearing summer clothes... I am really loving, mint and turquoise lately... I am trying to find some really nice mint nail polish that is animal friendly - still looking :)

Anyway thats it from me catch you all another day :)

9 comments:

  1. I love that just because you are big (is that OK to say?) you don't let that stop you from enjoying fashion and looking fabulous. So many people "let go" of themselves but you look wonderful in all of your new, colourful clothes!! We've only got one life so we may as well look as good as we can. It's lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL very much ok to say that, I am fat simple as.... I used to hide myself but hey this is me, if I am going to hide then life is not worth it - one thing I am not going to let happen is let my weight and CRPS control how I look and feel about myself anymore :)

      Delete
    2. Well said!! You suit the leggings too and those shoes are great :)

      Delete
  2. You're looking happy, content and gorgeous :)

    Great to see and read how good you're going... Well done

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - whats the saying "Fake it till you make it"... loving that right now :)

      Delete
  3. Loving the colours Jackie…and they suit you so :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I love bright colours and wear them usually all year round :)

      Delete
  4. I like that outfit, you look really pretty today :-). I think I will pay Farmers a visit and see if they have the same bargains here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I was surprised at how much summer stock they still had left in the sale :)

      Delete