Monday, April 14, 2014

I am.....


Constipated again ggggggrrrrrrrr, oh and to top that off, I also have a urine infection...

Anyway this weekend we didn't get up to much, as I am still not 100%, but did go out for lunch to "Aroma Cafe", it was quite nice - and this is what I wore:


I got to try out the Urban Decay Electric Palette today you can see it "here" if you don't know what I am talking about and the lipstick is from the "Lime Crime Velvetines Range in Pink which can be purchased from "Beauty Bliss" for those in New Zealand :). I am in love with this lipstick, it lasted nearly all day with eating and drinking....


Top - "Autograph" 2012
Skirt - "Holy Clothing" (Black Midnight Seanna Scalloped Hem Gypsy Ruffle Peasant Boho Skirt - Not sure if they still do this particular skirt). 
Shoes - "Number One Shoes" 2013
Handbag - "The Rainbow Shop" Byron Bay 2013

We also went into "Number 1 Shoes" where I got these wedge sandals, they had 30% off, they are a low wedge, so a good one for me to start learning on, as I have not worn any shoes with a heal in years and years... They are so comfy, and I am so excited I found a pair that could ft my swollen ankles :). They are "Caitlin Sandals"

I am going out to lunch today with a friend, and am hoping to wear them then, had lunch with another blogger LeeAnne last week, which was really good :). 

Am getting my haircut and roots done tomorrow, as you can see by the photos they are in desperate need for a touch up. I am also going to grow my hair out a little :)

Have a great week one and all, I will more than likely do a post on Wednesday to show you my hair, well sometime this week anyway :)


3 comments:

  1. oh no, hope you're feeling better soon.
    Love that white top you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jackie for your generous and gorgeous comment on my blog. Sorry to hear you're having a few issues but I love those sandals! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely - hope you are feeling better by now !
    Me

    ReplyDelete