Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Slowly but Surely....


Hopefully I might have some exciting news to tell you all soon.......

We are on midterm break now, but I am not cause I am behind from when I got sick :(

The other day I got this iPhone cover from "ASOS", as it was only $8.74 ($NZ) and free postage, so I ordered it... was originally $26.23 ($NZ). 


It arrived today, I really didn't think I would like it, as it is quite big on the phone, but OMG it is so comfortable to hold and the shape of it, is suited to your hand and the way you hold it so comfortable. I want more so I can change them to match my mood..... ;)

Not much has been happening, a few things have arrived since my spending spree, hopefully the rest will be here by next week, have had some cool make-up stuff to show but want to try it out first :)

Oh I hope my exciting news happens, it will really make my year :)

Hope everyone had a great Easter, mine was studying oh and getting my car fixed.... after getting the alternator belt done, my battery decided to die in the Easter weekend, (lucky we have a second car) so got a new battery and then needed a new clamp for the battery and there you go $400 spend in 5 days on my car. 

David has this week off, like most of New Zealand I think, as Easter made Monday a holiday and then Friday we have ANZAC day, most people I know have taken the three days of in-between to give a 10 day holiday. We have not really done anything, but might go to Tauranga on Saturday to the markets. 

Anyway thats about it from me, hopefully next time I will have some interesting news to tell :)





3 comments:

  1. ohh do love that phone cover…

    And, fingers crossed you have some interesting news to tell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, it is so cool to hold to, as the cover is made perfect for the comfy of a hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen, it is so cool to hold to, as the cover is made perfect for the comfy of a hand :)

    ReplyDelete