Saturday, May 10, 2014

Another post.... and something really exciting :)


Well I have found something really exciting, a vegan beauty monthly beauty box - ok it is not from New Zealand but who cares they ship to New Zealand, so I have ordered my first box, check them out "here". I am all for cruelty free makeup, in fact I won't buy anything but animal friendly make-up, so this box suits me perfect. Which reminds me I really must get the lists up on the cruelty free brands of makeup etc. Anyway with postage it costs about $40 (NZ)

Seeing as the NZ $ is so high against the Aussie and US $, it is so worth buying stuff from there at the moment, yes I know I should be supporting New Zealand, but I can not justify paying the price for things here when I can get them a lot cheaper direct from the Sates etc.... I just did my first shop through "YouShop", - "YouShop gives you a delivery address on the ground in the UK and USA so you can get access to brands and variety that you couldn't get before. You enter your YouShop address at the merchant's checkout - the online merchant gets your goods to that address and we get them to your door in New Zealand". So now I can buy all this wonderful stuff from the States or UK that don't normally ship to New Zealand.... but I have to wait till after Aussie, am on a budget bugga.... also it means no more buying of Trade Me for makeup etc I cannot get in New Zealand and paying hefty prices. 

Have 1 more assignment to finish by Monday, then a couple of days off and then exam study starts.... I am also going to start vlogging then as well, cause I want to vlog the trip, well some of it, so I need practice. The assignments have been taking up a lot of my time, hence why I have not started vlogging yet. I will also be able to get excited about the trip as well then.....

Life is still the same, my life involves study, the thing is when you start doing year 3 and 4 papers, the assignments take so much more time, hence why I have not blogged much, but then I have not much to say anyway lol.

Tomorrow for Mothers Day, we are going out to lunch with David's mother and the kids will come and visit me through the day. 

Today "TS14+" had a popup shop in Rotorua for just 1 day, I purchased this "jumper/tunic", well I didn't David got it for me, anyway it was $125 in the pop up shop and was 30% off, but they forgot to take the 30% off, so need to sort that out tomorrow with the Tauranga store.... David never looked at the receipt till we got home and by then they had closed...... but what really pisses me off is that online it sells for approx $108.00 NZ Dollars, so I have asked on Facebook why the difference.  
 

So anyway not to much has been happening but next week, things should calm down and a posts will be more regular...

Oh and one more thing if you are into cruelty free and organic food, check out "The Cruelty Free Shop" in New Zealand :)

Have a wonderful Sunday, and Charlie not sure if you will see this, am sending positive vibes to you and your precious wee dog {hugs}.


8 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds interesting! I must find out if they ship to Spain! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would as it says worldwide.... can't wait I will do a vlog when it arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tunic, casual yet dressy…my style too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wore it to lunch today, was so comfortable, will be good for Aussie, when I do the markets at night on the Gold Coast, nice and warm but comfortable at the same time :)

      Delete
  4. glad you're keeping on top of the study. It can be daunting and takes a lot of commitment to keep on top of it. but then you have the incentive of the gold coast to aim for. good on you mate. you are doing so well. definitely lunch before you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must admit, this semester I am really struggling, but hey by 5pm tomorrow, all assignments will be completed unless I get a resubmit.... Let me know when you are free for lunch :)

      Delete
  5. I definitely agree with purchasing cruelty free make-up. It's great that the NZ dollar is performing so well and helping you make these OS purchases. I hope you did have a lovely Mother's Day. Not long now until your trip to Oz. I love your new outfit but what a shame about the mix-up with the price! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all got sorted in the end re: the jumper... mothers day was interesting lol

    ReplyDelete