Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Yesterday I walked.....


3.6 km's.... was stoked, ok my CRPS body paid for it for the rest of the day but hey, after a few hours it started settling down, and one thing with CRPS, though it can cause a lot of pain, you can not do any more damage to your body, and besides the high from doing the 3.6 km walk was all worth it :)

Anyway have been practicing vloging so here are a couple of vlogs that I have done over the past couple of days, one was yesterdays walk, and the reason I was huffing and puffing so much I was near the end of the walk by this stage - well thats my excuse anyway lol. The other is of Chris doing a driving lesson and I was just practicing my vlogging while he was driving :)

So enjoy and don't forget to subscribe if you want to see more :)



and this one...


Oh and 1 more thing 'NZ Sale. have a NYX special on, check them out a lot of stuff is $5, it ends on Monday, and they are also animal friendly, think I might in an order :)

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo - well done on your walking !!
    Have the best day.
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and am loving the walking again :)

      Delete
  2. That's fantastic walking that far - keep it up if you can!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Lynda, I plan to keep this up, longer term goal will be 5kms... :)

      Delete
  3. 3.6kms! That's amazing. I remember when you were struggling to walk 500mtrs! You've improved so much and that's very exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie, mind over matter is amazing :)

      Delete
  4. That's really great. Good on you. Gosh you'll be over at the Gold Coast soon, better catch up for lunch next week if you're free.

    ReplyDelete