- Eat healthier, less carbs and more fresh foods rather than packaged - I know I said I was not going to weigh but I did this morning and will again every month. Surprising my weight was pretty much where it was still after I got ill that time. Also coming into Spring/Summer it is so much easier to eat healthier and fresher :).
- Start getting into a walking plan with Chico - no real goals but would like to be walking 5-6k's comfortably 5 days a week by the time we fly out :).
- Be off most if not all my meds, but will be off the methadone, and will probably still use Panadol and Tramadol as needed.
- Start saving for my spending money, we have enough money for the trip, hire car, tickets, accommodation etc... so I just need spending money. So no more buying after what I have just ordered in the last few weeks arrive lol. Am going to keep an eye on the Aussie $ and if it starts dropping we will go and get some cash changed over.
- Keep focusing on distraction and meditations to help with pain as I reduce the meds.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
And I thought no-one loved me......
I am also going to keep blogging more regularly again, it helps me to focus on my goals, so there you go thats what is happening me with me :)