- I have moved my makeup table etc into the spare room, now that Steph has moved out, so it is brilliant that I can do my makeup in peace, and not wake up David in the morning when I am doing it etc.....
- Though the mornings have been rather chilly like minus 1's, 2's and 3's, we have had some lovely sunny days, where I sit in the recliner and enjoy the warmth of the sun on my body while I study :) - having said that today is overcast and yukk....
- I am still reducing my meds, the pain has increased but not sure if that is the weather or the med reduction or both - in summer I will be able to tell I hope.
- Study is going ok, I dropped 1 paper as the workload was just to much :)
- Plans for moving to Aussie are still on track :)
- My hair is in drastic need of a cut and roots bleached but as it is winter I am holding of as long as possible, hoping I can get another 2 weeks before I go to the hairdresser, why because I have to drive about 50 minutes through the gorge to get to my hairdresser and there is heaps of black ice on the road, and I can not make an afternoon appointment as I am too out of it to drive in the afternoons - also I just can't be bothered right at the moment going to Tauranga. Speaking of haircuts Miss Chico got a nice clip on the weekend, so she is looking all pretty again :).
Monday, August 11, 2014
I really must.....
Anyway the other day we took MIL out for lunch and this is what I wore....
Leggings - 'Autograph' (No longer in stock)
Jumper - 'TS14Plus' (I could not find it, so maybe sold out)
Shoes - 'Converse'
Flower - Some market in the Gold Coast
I used the 'Urban Decay Electric Palette' for the eye shadow, colours I used were Gonzo, Chaos, and Trash
Lipstick - 'Lime Crime' - Airborne Unicorn
Nail Polish - 'Orly Color Blast - Bright Blue Neon'