Monday, August 11, 2014

I really must.....


get back into blogging more, surely it has not been that long since I last blogged but it must have been....

Anyway where was I....
  • I have moved my makeup table etc into the spare room, now that Steph has moved out, so it is brilliant that I can do my makeup in peace, and not wake up David in the morning when I am doing it etc.....
  • Though the mornings have been rather chilly like minus 1's, 2's and 3's, we have had some lovely sunny days, where I sit in the recliner and enjoy the warmth of the sun on my body while I study :) - having said that today is overcast and yukk....
  • I am still reducing my meds, the pain has increased but not sure if that is the weather or the med reduction or both - in summer I will be able to tell I hope. 
  • Study is going ok, I dropped 1 paper as the workload was just to much :)
  • Plans for moving to Aussie are still on track :)
  • My hair is in drastic need of a cut and roots bleached but as it is winter I am holding of as long as possible, hoping I can get another 2 weeks before I go to the hairdresser, why because I have to drive about 50 minutes through the gorge to get to my hairdresser and there is heaps of black ice on the road, and I can not make an afternoon appointment as I am too out of it to drive in the afternoons - also I just can't be bothered right at the moment going to Tauranga. Speaking of haircuts Miss Chico got a nice clip on the weekend, so she is looking all pretty again :). 
Anyway the other day we took MIL out for lunch and this is what I wore....

Leggings - 'Autograph' (No longer in stock)
Jumper - 'TS14Plus' (I could not find it, so maybe sold out)
Shoes - 'Converse'
Flower - Some market in the Gold Coast



Makeup - 
I used the 'Urban Decay Electric Palette' for the eye shadow, colours I used were Gonzo, Chaos, and Trash
Lipstick - 'Lime Crime' - Airborne Unicorn


Anyway thats about it for now..... I promise to come back much quicker this time around :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to hear from you again. I am so busy at work at the moment I don't know my butt from my elbow !
    Good on you for dropping the extra paper because the workload was too much for you - it's about managing what you have to do and when it has to be done by isn't it ?
    I also need to get to the hairdresser - just don't know when either !!
    Have the best afternoon !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete