Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Me....


A small update, not much has happened with me, went to my psychologist today, I only have 2 more sessions with her and thats it for now, unless ACC will pay for some more, after the next two, I really don't think I need her anymore for now. She is really happy on how I am heading, and today we talked about how far I have come in the few years I have been seeing her :)

Not much else is happening, started walking again, still studying hard, tomorrow I get my hair done, Friday get my eyebrows done which are a mess, then next week nails get touched up and I will feel like a new woman again :)


Another vlog, this one is about me, as I have some new watchers and viewers on my youtube channel :)



Have a happy day/night wherever you may live :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, am feeling much more like a woman again - have an awesome weekend :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better and that you think you may not need more visits with the psychologist. Good to know she thinks you've come a long way. Have a lovely weekend, Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie, looking forward to one with no study and just relaxing :)

      Delete