Monday, August 25, 2014

tarte haul...


A few weeks ago, 'tarte' had a 30% 0f sale, so I just had to purchase of course, as tarte happens to be one of favourite makeup brands, and yes they are cruelty free :)

So anyway I did a haul of what I got, please ignore the lighting etc, am still learning where the best place to vlog is :)

Enjoy and please don't forget to like and subscribe :)

My next vlog will be abit about me, for the new people watching my vlogs :)

Onto other stuff, all is going pretty well now the meds have kicked in again, I managed to get an extension on one of my essays which was no-where near a pass, so that is great, will redo that this week. Tomorrow I am going to start walking again, and of course Miss Chico will come with me, will need to build my fitness up again but I did it before, I can do it again :)

Have a lovely week all :)


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy getting back into the walking and building your fitness up again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, am looking foreword to it again :)

      Delete