Saturday, September 27, 2014

Twins Birthday....


Tomorrow the twins turn 19, so last night we had a dinner at our place, with the twins and their partners and one of Steph's friends to open presents. 

It was a great night, and the kids loved all their presents, what I do is get them to write out a wish list of presents between $10 and $100, and from there I choose what to get them. They have heaps more on the list than what they get, so still a surprise. We used to do money, but now they are working themselves they want presents again, and want to get the enjoyment of opening the presents. 

I did a blog of last night, but may need to edit out a small part of it lol 

Yesterday my iPhone 6 arrived, I lovvvvve it so much, I got the 6 not the 6+. I stick with iPhones because I have everything Apple and love that it all sync  to each other, I update my phone every 2 years. David is going to have the iPhone 5 I had, so will go and a sim card today and transfer his number over to the iPhone. He has a really old cellphone that still takes the huge sim, and because he has had it for a while it is not one of those ones you can press the size out, and I don't want to risk cutting it lol.

Hope to have some photo's up soon of the dinner and present opening when I learn how to take a still shot from a video clip if you get what I mean) lol.

Have a fantastic weekend all :)

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday in advance Chris n Steph, hope you have fantastic day both of you :)

    How you like the iPhone 6 Jackie? What's the major differences you can see, like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will wish them a Happy Birthday from you, and will do an iPhone review in a week or so's time :)

      Delete
  2. There has been rave reports about the iPhone 6…enjoy it Jackie.

    Glad the twins enjoyed their birthday dinner and presents from you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must admit I am enjoying it. Have an awesome Sunday :)

      Delete
  3. Hi
    I can remember reading your blog when the twins were very young maybe about 3..and when we were all going onto Anne's slimming for life forum..seems like a long time ago...time goes so quickly!

    Cheers Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to believe they are now young adults, I never thought they would grow up to be 19 - I don't what I expected to happen though lol. Hope all is going well for you :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Jackie, I'm so pleased the twins had a lovely birthday and I think it's lovely that you get them things on their wish lists. My husband's i-phone 6 arrived last week and he's also very pleased with it. We have everything Apple as well and there will be no turning back xx

    ReplyDelete