Saturday, November 22, 2014

Yes it has been a while BUT....


I do have a good excuse, yes I have finished my practical training for a nail tech and now I am on my own, so have been busy setting up website, Facebook page, blog etc etc.... In about 6 weeks I get assessed and if going well, am left to my own device for a few more months then I sit a multi choice, open book and practical exam and will then be fully qualified. That is for my acrylics I have passed my gel polish course, so will have my first official certificate up on my wall soon :). 

Today I gave out my first official business card to someone who liked my nails I had on today - was exciting lol

Anyway here are the links, please like the Facebook page :)

Website - nailzbyjaxx
Facebook Page - NAILZ by Jaxx
Instagram - nailzbyjaxx
Twitter - @nailzbyjaxx

Everything is still in the beginning stages, and I have never used Twitter before so that will be a learning curve lol.

The other day I did my nails, I cut them shorter and did an acrylic nail, then put a gel polish but didn't like it, so today I took of the acrylic (all good practice), which worked pretty well I am happy to say, and tomorrow I am going to do extension acrylics and then do a gel polish with a feature nail or two, so follow my Instagram etc to see it first.... thats if I remember to do Instagram etc... 

I will take photos of my space/beauty room in the next couple of days, just want to put up the new curtains, put up a picture and tidy it a little more then I will be ready. I officially open next week Thursday or the following Monday, prob more the following Monday actually that will be december 1st, so that sounds like a good date to start a business :)

I am happy for the first time in just over 3 years since my accident I feel like there is a purpose to life again..... On Wednesday I was going to change the colour of my hair, but today I was looking in the mirror and it is finally getting to a good length, so have decided to leave it the same colour for at least summer, so better email my hairdresser and let him know lol - done thought I better do it before I forget :)

Anyway so thats me for now, of to catch up on blogs been a while, hope everyone is having a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going well and you are happy - good luck with the nails, I hope you do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    It all looks great, I would book in for an appointment if I didn't live in Australia....

    Cheers

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you are happy and you sound like you are in such a great space - good for you !!!!
    Wishing you every success for your business.
    Have the best day !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pleased for you. I am sure your business will be a success and it is lovely to see you happy and positive about your future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the very best for your business.
    You will be awesome, you are so passionate and positive success will be your reward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've given your FB page a like. I'm glad to hear the optimism in your post. It's great you're feeling so positive about your new career and the direction life is taking you. I do wish you every success xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas (belatedly) and a happy new year. Hope all is going well for you, Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete