Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Just a quickie....


Just a quick update, for no real reason except to correct something, I mentioned I was going low carb, in hindsight I possibly should have written that I am eliminating wheat out of my diet at this stage, once that is done sugar will follow.

All is going ok, the walks aren't happening this week, but that does not mean I have not been burning calories I have been with moving things around in the house. My nail room is getting better and better each change :)

Oh and before and after photos of Chico's favourite toy, though Rusty gives it a run for it's money now - the nice pink toy in the basket, when we got her home, and below as it is today :)



And we have rain and thunder, and Miss Chico is terrified of it so hides under anything as long as she is near me....


Anyway thats it for now, short and sweet talks soon :)



1 comment: