Sunday, January 25, 2015

The crap is over....


Chico came with a toy 3 1/2 years ago, the toy is still around, admittedly without fluff etc but it is still her favourite toy... Will do a before and after photo tomorrow if I remember, it is so cute. She has about 15 toys some new, but she still goes for the pink toy that Chrish gave her to take home so cute :). Her and Rusty are doing well, which is good, when we walk we take the dogs, David is usually with me. 

My hair is due to be cut, coloured etc very soon, in fact sooner rather than later, am thinking of having this, and yes with the colour, the colours are pastel and really nice I think :)


Still looking for other pics, but so far this is the one winning for now, if you see any nice ones leave me a comment with the link.

Tomorrow in Auckland/Bay of Plenty we have Auckland Anniversary day, so a day off and next week is a 4 day week as well, as we have Wanting Day on Friday...

Chris came home for the weekend, he is looking so good and so grown up, he is doing a personal training course starting next week, am so stoked for him. Steph is still doing well, living with her boyfriend still they have been going out about a year and half, now if not longer.

Walking was a little slack this week, only did it two times, next week I will do 4 times, I will, I will, I will..... Tomorrow is weigh in and sort of the official weigh in, tomorrow David and I are both going low carb again, the only exception we will have is still have fruit. I know low carb works, and I know I do feel heaps better doing it. I have 20 weeks before we fly out, my minimum goal is to loose 20 kilos. There is no pussy footing around, I have to do it simple as, otherwise Aussie will be a waste of time as I will be to fat and unfit to enjoy it :)

Nail business is going slow, but thats ok, it is to hot anyway and my wrists are a little sore, thinking I might wear a brace or something on my wrist not quite sure yet though. 

Oh and did a small vlog of the nail room etc the other day if you want to check it out, here it is....


Anyway thats it from me for now, take care and hope everyone is having/had a good weekend wherever you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment