Monday, January 5, 2015

Well where do I begin.....


First of many many many positive thoughts and vibes to my cousin in Holland, her 21 year old son Denis, was found unconscious on Saturday night at home (Holland time), he had a massive asthma attack and then went into cardiac arrest and as not woken since..... it is a scary time and it is times like this I wish I could just give Monique a huge hug..... why do we have to live so far apart. Somehow everything I was going to moan about seems like a waste now.

Onto other things, David and I have decided we are still going to give moving to Aussie ago, 2 years from now so come early 2017 we will be over there, or if not, we will be well on the way to moving there. In the meantime, I am going to do as much trainmen in the nail business as I can. I want to be an expert by then and also be able to do some amazing artwork as well. 

Chris has moved up to Auckland, went up last Friday, and funnily I miss him, I hope it works out for him up there, he has moved in with his dad for now, and his girlfriend will follow in a few weeks, though she is up there already for a few days, in-between work hours lol. 

Goals for this year... well main one get fitter, first mini goal is to drink more water and cut back on the diet coke, so once that is done will work on mini goal 2 which I have no idea what it will be yet.

Rusty and Chico are doing well - Rusty had his first haircut will put some pics up in next post which I promise will be by the end of the week. 

Nail business is going well.... 

So what was going to be a big update as now turned into a small post...

Take care all, and life is to short to sweat the small stuff 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours…and may all your dreams be realised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your cousins son - it's always so hard when you are so far away. It's hard when our children move away but we have to think about how well we have prepared them that they are able to cope and move away. I am so looking forward to seeing K this year when we go to visit.
    Take care and look after yourself - good luck with your goals !!
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sad news about your cousin's boy - not a good outlook I take it?

    Good luck with your dreams.

    ReplyDelete