Tuesday, March 17, 2015

CRPS and all


Am feeling much happier about splitting the blog up into two parts now, remember if you want to be added to the private blog, email me at hippygalnz@xtra.co.nz :). It will be nice to dedicate this whole blog to CRPS now rather than CRPS and personal stuff. 

I am getting back into the business properly this/next week, I need to. I have to admit the pain has been much worse since the nails have started, but I enjoy it I am not going to give it up, when theres a will theres a way. I make sure I wear the splint each night now which is helping, I have the tens machine there to use if some days are worse, coming into winter the CRPS is always worse. I find for me having wind blowing or a fan blowing directly on my wrists etc tend to trigger of the pain as well. 

I am also on a mission to lose weight I have gained so much since the CRPS, but especially since I had the pushbike accident. I know losing weight wont get rid of the CRPS but I do know it will really help with many other things :)

Anyway will prob only update here every week or two, depending on how life is treating me, take care all and try and stay as pain free as possible :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so behind with your news. I didn't know you're splitting your blog in two. I'm sorry to hear about your weight issues since the CRPS and the biking accident. My husband has also put on a lot of weight since having injuries but...today...he joined a gym as like you, he's desperate to do something about it. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie, have decided not to split the blog in two, seemed like to much hard work lol. Hope all is well with you, need to go and catch up on your blog :)

      Delete