Thursday, February 18, 2016

Whoops a day late.....

Ok a day late, not a lot to report, except I have set myself a long long long challenge, I so want the car I showed in the last post, and decided if I want it, I need to earn it - so challenge is to lose 100 lbs, when I have lost it I am then allowed to get the car. So we are looking long term here prob about 18 months or so, which was when I was going to replace it anyway, but prob was not going to be a VW beetle. By then the business will be up and running properly as well. The business is starting to really pick up now, it's getting exciting :)

Have decided on the weekend I will change my blog around and I am going to coincide my goal with some youtubes.

Today is/was my birthday, had a great day, David gave me some money for a haircut, and Steph gave me this cool water fountain thing, I will take a photo tomorrow of it. Chris will give me his when I see him next. We wet out for lunch today, well David and I, Steph and Rob, was really nice :)

How I am going to do all this. I will discuss in my next entry, it also means I will be mush fitter and healthier for our trip next year as well.

Anyway that's it for now, talk more on Sunday :)

Keep Smiling and Stay Safe Jaxx :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday…just 2 days before mine it was. xx

    ReplyDelete