Thursday, March 17, 2016

Has it really been that long......Surly not!


Well I suppose it must be as the calendars don't lie, I am talking about since my last post :)

Anyway not much has been happening, not weighing till the end or the beginning of each month, whenever I remember first - so no updates there :)

Changing of seasons, does not do my CRPS any favours, adjusting to the temperature change in the mornings and nights, means the pain is on the increase till my CRPS gets used to it.

Work, man that seems weird to be saying work, (yes it is only part time and it is working from home in my own business but.....), anyway work is going good. I can now do 2 clients a day and not have too much pain, I have tried a couple of times with 3 clients a day but that is not really a go yet, it is not just the pain but also the concentration with the meds etc, which is also making it pretty difficult. So I need to just focus on 2 a day for now... with maybe the odd day with 3 so I can slowly adjust. But I am still on target to be off ACC by the end of the year roughly, my goal for the end of May/mid June is to be doing 3 clients a day (and not everyday we are talking, but maybe 2 - 3 days a week), so I do not need to stress to much about it. Ideally my goal for the end of 2016, is to be doing  4 - 5 clients a day, three days a week, and 2 - 3 clients a day 2 days a week. Speaking of work, the OT (Occupational Therapist) has been and we trialled a couple of wrist things but they did not work, I also got to trial a chair and some cushions to help with the haemorrhoids, finally decided on what one to keep and I have to say it has been amazing, no the constipation is still there, doubt that will ever change while on the meds I am on, but the bleeding every day has stopped and my butt is not nearly as sore anymore. So not getting to excited yet but I think we could be on to a winner here, this will also mean that I will be able to sit for longer periods in the chair which will mean more clients in a day. 

Hmmmm what else, the puppies are doing well, David is doing well.... must admit am feeling a little sad we are not going to Aussie this year, it gave us something to look forward too.... but we are thinking of going to Wellington for a few days, may look at taking a week off and driving down to Wellington, stopping along the way down there for a night, then spend 4 or so days there and travel back stopping again for a night somewhere. Time will tell :)

Anyway thats it from me for now, catch you all later, have an awesome weekend :)

Stay safe and keep smiling :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving the changes of season here, summer seems to be going and I am loving the cooler Autumn.
    Glad the cushion is for working for the "butt", long may it keep helping.

    ReplyDelete