Saturday, July 23, 2016

Yip another post......

This week I lost 1.9 kilos, not really doing any actual diet, just watching what I eat, and trying to move a little more.

I am going to the doctor in about 2 weeks, to talk about my foot slipping, am I worried hell yes, but what will be, will be :)

I am loving my Apple Watch so much, if I don't stand for an hour, it tells me to get up and move lol. What I really love is how it tells me how many exercise minutes I actually do in 1 day, I seem to average about 5000 - 6000 steps a day, when home, but I only do about 2 - 5 minutes of actual exercise, so though I am clocking up the steps, I am not getting my heart rate up, so I need to work on getting the heart rate up for at least 15 minutes a day to begin with. So that's my goal for this week, exercise in the zone for minimum 15 minutes for at least 4/7 days in the next week. :)

Have not really been up to much, last week was busy for work, this week was a little quieter, so I had a bit of a catch up week.

One thing I am loving, is that the days are getting a fraction longer, I tidied up the deck the other day, and now it is looking nice and some days it's warmer outside than inside, was nice to get a little fresh air after all the rain and cold. I am so over wet and cold weather. Hope to sit out in the fresh air a little tomorrow, I feel so much better if I get a little sun on the body :)

Caught up with LeeAnne for lunch yesterday, that was nice, with lots of things happening, it had been a few months :).

Am thinking I might start vlogging again, won't be daily, well vlogs may be daily, but will be uploaded only once a week or maybe twice a week. Will let you know my YouTube channel if I decide too.

Nothing exciting has been happening, so on that front I will say....

Keep Smiling and Stay Safe Jaxx :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the weight loss, your're doing well.
    Love your charm bracelet (previous blog).....

    ReplyDelete