Friday, August 5, 2016

Yeah I know another week or two has gone by....



Yes I know, I did mean to come back but..... anyway on too things weight first, lost 300 grams, since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago - so as long as I don't gain, I will be happy.

Nail business is going well so thats good. Have 3 clients today and 2 tomorrow :).

Have a doctors appointment next week Thursday in regards to the CRPS and new symptoms, I am not going to lie, I am a little on the worried side.

Last night went out to dinner at the Mount to A Taste of Asia, as Davids niece is leaving today for her big OE, 2 months of travelling then working in the UK for 2 years. Good on her, she has a job to go too, so thats all good :). Now why does everything have to have capsicum in it, I hate it, I hate the smell and anything that has touched it. Last night I had Sweet n Sour Pork, this one had so much capsicum in it.....  yes I know I should have asked  but I just didn't think it would have it in it, for whatever reason....lol,, so David ate it. I did have a deep fried ice-cream for dessert though and that was yummy. This is the first time I have been out at night in a bloody long time, usually the night meds have kicked in and I am falling asleep. 

This weekend will be quiet I think as David is not well, coughing and spluttering everywhere, he has gone to work to finish stuff off, but expect him home early. Theres bound to be rugby on this weekend, so that will make him happy, he can sit and veg in front of the TV all weekend long :).

Anyway need to get ready, first client coming soon, need to get the washing out and in the dryer and put a face on :)

Have a great weekend all, hope to see you next week :)

2 comments:

  1. I hate corianda - that must be how you feel about capsicum :) That's great that your nail business is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear nail business is going well.

    My hate food is mushroom....

    ReplyDelete