Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hi all


I have decided to quit blogging, well to be honest I prob quit a year or two ago, with the odd post, I didn't want to delete the blog because I didn't want to lose the posts. I will update my CRPS on the website and everything personal etc will be on my Facebook page. Facebook is so much easier as well :)

Thank you for all your support over the years, how many years have no idea but a lot, and think I may have only got 1 or 2 negative comments over that time, something to be proud off :).

Take care and keep smiling :)

Oh and just a side note, Chrish, that post was 3 months old, and also most people that read my blog, don't even know you and that goes to show, as it took 3 months for you to be told about that post....... 
 
So god knows why you got yourself in a shit over it all, only 1 person in 3 months connected you with the post - you are not that popular that everyone reading my blog related it to you, also if you are such a wonderful pet owner, how come your dogs always have to wear shock bark collars, do your research and see how cruel they are to the actual dog, especially wearing them full time. 
A good dog owner, would know how to control their dogs when barking, not to forget the dog you gave away, cause he wasn't able to father a litter and then the one you got put down because of biting, yip a real good dog owner. Oh and the vet will be in touch with you on his return from holiday regarding it all. 

Wonder which one of your little minions will run and tell you about this post :)

Oh and glad you have Pepsi to talk about it all

Over and out :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment